Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My co-worker had the 7130! I bought that off of him. I was hook at ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.

Smile Re: So excited right now!!

Advertisement

My co-worker had the 7130! I bought that off of him. I was hook at that moment. However he got the pearl, and would tell me things he could do. I asked can I do those same with the 7130 and he said no. Ok i got the pearl!!!!!!!

I got it on a Saturday morning and didn't put it down til Sunday afternoon. PROMISE!!!! I've put movies, songs, apps, and just straight loving it. I just wish I had more people to talk to on messenger.

318387B0 if you ever want to talk about BB!!!!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: So excited right now!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I can sympathize w/crazy looks too my wife wants one now too the addiction spreads like a virus(evil laugh) pinstack is just the water carrying it all over lol

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Welcome all to pearl life. I've switched between so many devices I can't count. But I'm back to a pearl as of today and loving it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon1964 View Post
    rainydayz welcome you will love it here and your pearl i have the red 8130 and i absolutely love it cant put it down lol my husband recently purchased the newest razor he was going back and forth between that and the pearl and he ended up chosing the razor lol but i told him he has 30 days to come to the dark side hahaha he keeps looking at mine
    Is he crazy? The RAZR vs. BB??? He chose the RAZR huh? You have my sympathy.

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Quote Originally Posted by rainydayz View Post
    OK so my white TMo pearl is my first BB ever and I love it! It's like the daughter I never had, LOL. Anyway, I feel so selfish when I talk to people with BBs because I feel like they're missing out on something great.

So since I was tired of my husband hogging my precious prize to play BrickBreaker, I bought him a pearl for Valentines Day!! I'm so excited because I think all sane people should have BBs.

I just wanted to share that with someone who I knew would understand my excitement because the poor folks who have yet to discover the power of the BB just give me weird looks. That's all I wanted to share. Oh, he'll be joining The Stacks when he gets it, so he can love you guys and his BB as much as I do.

Edit: I'm not really that new; I've been here since September. But thanks anyway you guys!

PinStack rocks!!
    I love using BB Messenger. This is fun. If youre using it, send me a pin message. 243A670B. I want to know what all of the different BB icons mean. There are so many. I wonder if theres a post just for BB icons.

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8

Nice to see all the new people post about their Pearls. This thing is really taking off and is becoming the MUST HAVE device of 2006,7,8 and beyond....Holla!

JE

runner7395 no está en línea Stack level 2

I had one and returned it but was out at the sprint store last week and fell in love with the red pearl so i got it. I have to say I am really enjoying this phone, so much so that I have sold my iPhone. Yep, finally I am able to part w/my iphone after using it longer than any other phone.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

That's great. The pearl is an awesome device. I understand your love for it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

I couldn't live without my BB. My car was stolen on New Years Eve. My purse was in the (locked) car. They never found my car, but they found my purse...WITH my BLACKBERRY in it! Idiots didn't know what they had, and I GOT MY BABY BACK!
    ~* Kelli* ~

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Wow its amazing how one little device can cause people to forget friends and family, have fingers and limbs chopped off, etc lol. I don't have a pearl cause I need something bigger, hence my 8830 which is pretty much a big twin brother to it. I did get my sis one a few months back and she loves it. Now she see why I don't go anywhere without it, its like Mastercard or whatever card that is where it says don't leave home without it lol.

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes, I too LOVE my pearl! I can never go back to a regular phone again! Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12