For some strange reason on my blackberry pearl 8100 just recently my sms text messages ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

d4rkr3ign no está en línea Stack level 1

SMS Texts being erased

Advertisement

For some strange reason on my blackberry pearl 8100 just recently my sms text messages have been erasing themselves and I don't know why, anyone else have this problem? Can anyone help? Let me know if the is any info about my phone you would need to know to help me trouble shoot thankx

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    How's your memory, I have heard that sms are usually the first to go when memory is low.

jaydm93 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241109E1
    yea your sms text delete if your memory is low. You need to check your status in your options and check your file total to file free. if its to low restart your BB and start deleting things like your Cache on your internet/browser maybe a few pics or file transer, could be because your leaving to many apps open and it runs down your battery and free space. many reasons to it.... but try those.

moblo55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    yea try to press alt and back and it will show all the apps your running, quit out of the ones you can and it will free up some memory. when your mem is low youll get all sms texts deleted and also call logs will be erased, its a nasty problem if you dont know how to fix it. just keep clearing up space and you should be fine
    TRUST me...im a pro

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here's a link to a thread with some suggestions of things to help optimize your BB's memory.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...call_logs.html

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    What OS do you have on your 8100? 4.2? I had that same problem and that's why I upgraded. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

llama-king no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same problem. All i did was clear the Event log. you can get to the event log but holding down alt and typing LGLG then clear the log. Hope this helps