On my pearl my text messaging reaction is slow. I can type a word or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fifthgearvtec7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2405BEF2

SMS Text messaging Slow

Advertisement

On my pearl my text messaging reaction is slow. I can type a word or two and it takes it like 3 seconds to write it down. Im curious if my massive amount of messages in my inbox is making it slow. The reaction time is just annoying and if im in a hurry to send a message to someone i have to wait for the letters to come plus wait for the slow reaction time for it tell me that the message has been sent. Would deleting my inbox make it faster, or COuld it be my OS. Ever since I installed the new OS it has made the reaction time in alot of apps slower. What are some possible solutions???

TheBaconKing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317C8909

Re: SMS Text messaging Slow

You could be low on memory if thats the case go here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...the_pearl.html

or you are running too many apps at once and a battery pull should do the trick with that.
    Last edited by TheBaconKing; 01-13-2008 at 02:32 AM.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah.....do as TheBK suggests, and the massive amounts of messages definitely don't help!!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava