So is there a way of hacking into the pearl for free text messaging I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

weimz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

sms text messages?

Advertisement

So is there a way of hacking into the pearl for free text messaging I have read somewhere about possibly doing this but the link was taken off............

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: sms text messages?

im sure there isnt a 'hack'. even so, what is wrong with paying for the features you use?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

If you're going to use SMS then your provider will know about it. They are all sent over their network so there is no hack for this.

PIN/ID

after paying for txt msg, phone plan and BB data plan it is very expensive..... the cell phone companies make millions of dollars already!!!!!....there is a way to do it and you dont have to pay for the txt msg as they dont show up on the system...I am a collage student after paying tuition, rent, books and food there is not much money left!!!!!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

hey, im a student too, but you got to do what you got to do. i work full time on top of schooling. i pay my rent, car payment, insurance, large cell phone bill and all that good stuff. still manage to fit in unlimited texts

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

trying getting a text message plan added to your bill. i pay $4.95 a month on AT&T and get 200 messages.
    ~Lauren

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Sorry man, you won't get much sympathy from anyone here...everyone is paying for data plans and all that jazz that comes with our addictions.

Sorry we can't really help. Unless you're thinking of another device, i have never heard of hacking a BB to get free texting. Especially when service books are involved.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by weimz View Post
    after paying for txt msg, phone plan and BB data plan it is very expensive..... the cell phone companies make millions of dollars already!!!!!....there is a way to do it and you dont have to pay for the txt msg as they dont show up on the system...I am a collage student after paying tuition, rent, books and food there is not much money left!!!!!
    yeah so let's rip them off so they raise rates to compensate like the record industry. Just pay for a small bundle of what you need, OR use your email to SMS (example: 8885551212@vtext.com) There are two other threads (at least) regarding this if you need to find the domains for different carriers. That is the only free alternative.

PIN/ID

I am in medical school my curriculum is very hard I have to do a clinical placement, look after my child, pay rent, car insurance,bills etc and I cannot get a job other than becoming a stripper to make the money I need (time vs money)otherwise I would be getting minimum wage job that would not even get me ahead!!...I do not live in the states and my phone plan here is outrageous just txt msgs are $20 month and thats not unlimited....

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    yeah so let's rip them off so they raise rates to compensate like the record industry. Just pay for a small bundle of what you need, OR use your email to SMS (example: 8885551212@vtext.com) There are two other threads (at least) regarding this if you need to find the domains for different carriers. That is the only free alternative.

Rip them off so they raise rates to compensate bahaahaa!!! Cell phone companies are so rich off people...they need to be regulated to control rates!!!