Hi all, I just got a Blackberry Pearl and I'm lovin' it! There's been a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

azredwing no está en línea Stack level 1

SMS/Missed call/etc notification reminder app?

Advertisement

Hi all,

I just got a Blackberry Pearl and I'm lovin' it! There's been a couple gripes that I have and I'm hoping to find an application that can fix that.

On every other phone I've ever used, if I had a text message, missed call, or voice mail, the phone would beep every 15 minutes as a reminder that I had a message. This way, if I left my phone in a different room or something I could hear if I got a message and for some reason missed the initial notification.

I'm looking for an app that can do the same with the Pearl. I saw PearlAlert but a) it only does visual notification and b) it's not free.

Are there any apps that can do what I'd like to do? If I get this, then my Pearl is perfect!

Thanks for all the help.

bmwcsl no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: SMS/Missed call/etc notification reminder app?

I would be interested in this as well

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: SMS/Missed call/etc notification reminder app?

I don't think there's one like this with sounds.

Blackberry Alerts is the closest you're going to get with BBs. I find that the different colored LEDs works just fine.

If there was one like this it would also cost money. There is quite a few freeware apps for blackberrys, but for the most part you will usually be paying for good applications for you're device.