Hey everyone - The pearl is my first BlackBerry, and i'm not on a data ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Varano no está en línea Stack level 1

SMS Messaging Help

Advertisement

Hey everyone -

The pearl is my first BlackBerry, and i'm not on a data plan yet, waiting for my company to pay for it. So in the mean time i'm using SMS alot. I managed to send to multiple recipients once, but for some reason, everytime I try to add a new recipient, it adds the original recipients name to the list of recipients and it will just keep adding the same recipient no matter who I choose. Does anyone know how to deal with this, I am at a dead end.

Alex Varano

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: SMS Messaging Help

Hello Alex and Welcome to the Stacks. As a start, try a cold reboot (pull battery out with BB on, wait 30 seconds and reinsert battery). Let me know if that works for you.

No, unfortunatly cold reboot didn't work, I acutally just tryed a cold reboot because I am also experiencing the (-2) Call Log issue, and I read a cold reboot should help that as well. I want to avoid doing a hard reset because I just got all my address info the way I like it. Any other suggestions, I will try anything!

Thanks.

Hey, I went into the applications menu, and i selected view all aplications, and there is one that is called compose msg. It is what you use to compose SMS. Before I was just opening the address book and selecting a name and composing SMS. It seems to work when I got through this hidden application. But I still have those (-2) Call Log. Mabey if someone could help me out with getting ride of that I'd be good to go.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

responded to your other thread