So I'm not sure when this problem really started but it seems to be getting ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

SMS lagging tremendously...

Advertisement

So I'm not sure when this problem really started but it seems to be getting worse. After I type out my text message...I hit the trackball twice which opens the menu and selects send. Up until this point everything works fine for the most part (when I go to open a new text it lags somewhat). Once I hit the trackball twice it takes about 7 or 8 seconds of lag before it takes me back to the message folder. I currently have about 25mb free. What is causing this and how do I fix it? Btw I'm running .108 with t-mo

o2xigen no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the pearl with tmobile. And I have came across this problem. Your inbox might have to many messages. Scroll to the top of your sms message box. Select the date. Press the Left Select Key, and select "Delete Prior" it will delete all your messages. From there it should be working Fine.

PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I deleted messages that went all the way back to July of last year...I actually called tmo and they told me to pull my battery while they did a cancellation location(I think that's what he said)...I put the batt back in and it works fine now...go figure...battery pull saves the day once again

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    im having the same problem with mms and sms text ty for info

PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no problem focuz