Everytime I send or recieve an SMS message, it will auto-delete itself, usually before I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kastanx no está en línea Stack level 1

SMS Issue...

Everytime I send or recieve an SMS message, it will auto-delete itself, usually before I can read it. Sometimes they just don't even come through, when I know for a fact one was sent. I have tried setting the SMS to recieve to SIM as opposed to the phone itself, changed back and forth to GSM/GPRS, and just about every other possible SMS option I could find. I'm using T-Mo and it would appear to only delete messages sent to/from my contacts, as a few others that have come through would have saved.

This sound like T-Mo or my pearl? The only thing I don't have is a microSD card, however I have plenty of memory left on the phone itself if that even matters.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: SMS Issue...

~via BB ( I had that problem with a 7105t last year and it was the operating system on the BB. I upgraded and didn't have the problem anymore.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Re: SMS Issue...

Welcome to the Stacks Kastanx. Sounds like you may need to clean up some memory (even though it show you have plenty). I would start with a battery pull reset (take out the battery with the BB on then hold down the power button for at least 30 seconds before putting it back in).

Then, this thread gives you some great tips for cleaning up memory and keeping it fresh: This should take care of the issue for you.