Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heyy guys I am going to get the extended Seidio battery. I want to get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Small or BIG extended battery?

Advertisement

Heyy guys I am going to get the extended Seidio battery. I want to get the smaller one because I still want to use my holster and skin with it. On the other hand I want the larger one for more time in one charge. Which do you think I should get, anyone who has one please comment

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Small or BIG extended battery?

i have the small extended battery. its compact and barely increases the size of the pearl. i have been using it for over 2 months now. i felt a considerable increase in battery life when i got it. but offlate, maybe cos am on jivetalk all the time, the battery doesnt last me a full day. now am thinking to go in for the fat battery.
    if u use jivetalk often, go in for the fat battery, if not, the thin battery is great.
    if u wanna wait for a month.. i can give you a feedback on the fat battery :P
    btw.. just remembered. got the color trackball app recently..maybe thats draining my batt.
    Last edited by superdad; 04-12-2007 at 05:56 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

mack - i bought the fat one on accident first and you WILL NOT like it...it makes the pearl way too fat and not like PHAT either

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have both extended batteries. I use the larger battery on road trips when I'm gonna be away from, or forget, a wall or car charger. The smaller battery has become my every day battery and I can use my cases with it and it doesn't even look like I have an extended battery in the phone.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Also I only get 1 day out of the smaller extended battery with moderate to extreme use. I got 2 days out of the larger battery just recently which is why I use it for travelling.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I got stock

And its the best lol

Last edited by cherrichiodo; 04-23-2007 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    mack - i bought the fat one on accident first and you WILL NOT like it...it makes the pearl way too fat and not like PHAT either
    Lol Cherri. I don't know. I want good battery life in a small battery, obviously not going to happen I just love the holster and won't be able to use it with the FAT battery or my skin

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Hehe i prefer having 1 or 2 extra normal batteries around than a bigger Pearl!

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    do you want to sell it with the cover cherri

TaraG no está en línea Stack level 3

I got the smaller battery about a month ago and it's worked great!

I have noticed that with quite a bit of usage I do have to charge it almost every night (about 50 texts, 10 or so emails, and chatting almost all day with bbm).

But that's not a problem for me. And it's not noticable that you have another battery, I mean 1mm is tiny! I say get the smaller one!

Well now they have a new case for the new JUMBO battery hehe. I love the holster though. Seidio should come out with one for it soon.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

I'd say go with the slimmer battery and just charge it each night. Or go with a couple extra regular batteries. I'd hate to get the large one and feel like my Pearl was way bigger. Forget that!

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer
    Hehe i prefer having 1 or 2 extra normal batteries around than a bigger Pearl!
    LOL I have a total of 7 batteries, and 3 of them are extended.

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    Well now they have a new case for the new JUMBO battery hehe. I love the holster though. Seidio should come out with one for it soon.
    LOL Do what I did and get both (if you can afford it).

spike41615 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BD9F4

Everyone saying the bigger battery is HUGE is WRONG! It really isn't that much bigger. Especially when you add a case. Its eveh less apparent. I am a heavy web user and texter with moderate calling and I only charge my battery once every 3 to 4 days. I love not having to plan my day around the next time I can charge my phone. I greatly prefer function over form. If you're a heavy user get the bigger and forget about constantly looking for a chance to charge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast