wondering if anybody else has noticed small hairline scratchs on there blackberry pearl, i keep ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

detourkid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242277c6

small hairline scratchs on my screen

Advertisement

wondering if anybody else has noticed small hairline scratchs on there blackberry pearl, i keep it in a tmobile case never in my pocket and have 2 small scratchs .

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    scratches can occur if anything gets inside your case or is on your hands when you grab it. mines fine sorry
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    242277c6
    thanks thats probally it because i am a mechanic .... it sucks they should have a sticky cover that you can put over the screen

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    check your PM !!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Prophet_PVD no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204CE081
    This is going to sound nuts, but you can use toothpaste as a buffing compound to get those scratches out, or at least reduce how pronounced they are.

It can't be the gel type toothpaste, you need original Crest, or something similar that is actually a paste. A little dab is all you need and then rub in well with a single finger or thumb and a good amount of pressure. Once you have a good haze over the entire screen, use a soft tissue or paper towel to buff clean.

Repeat as neccessary. Oh, and please don't use this technique on any device with a touch screen, i.e., HP iPaq... it would have "dire" consequences. [grin]

lazer1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204c8fa8
    i keep mine in an ipod sock! i got it at a car show in feburary and i never used it cause i dont have a ipod. it was a free give away. fits perfectly inthere and keeps my pearl safe! no scratches ............yet

PIN/ID
    242277c6
    thanks for all the advise roomies

landogriffin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just bought the Screenguardz for the Pearl, and they work great. As long as you apply them correctly to avoid bubbles, you can hardly tell you have anything over ther screen and it reduces glare. I would recommend them.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    believe it or not... rainx works also... strange but true... someone on here told me this awhile ago when i scratched my 7100i