Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wow thx... my hour glass was running constantly and the phone laggin like no other ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Insanitation no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: sluggish Performance on Pearl, Anyone Else?

Advertisement

Wow thx... my hour glass was running constantly and the phone laggin like no other for about 2 days ...was about to call TMO and bitch.. did the LGLG thing cleared it out...and BAM!!! good as new...thx again

TriZz no está en línea Stack level 2

I was using the "Cingular" theme and it this thing worked fine. Changed it to "Zen" and got a pretty consistant hour-glass. I'm certainly new to the whole blackberry thing, so please excuse my elementary question...

Someone mentioned using ALT+back to close some programs. What happens when I do this is it brings up a list of icons that I can scrool through. The list only remains while I hold the ALT button. If I let go of ALT, the list goes away and it opens the highlighted icon.

How do I close these programs? I'm assuming that using the red "end call" button does not actually close the program...

Thanks for your input. I really like the "Zen" theme much better than the Cingular one...so I've taken all of your suggestions, ie: ALT+LGLG and ALT+back. I just want to make sure I prevent these things from happening again.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Bump 4 an answer to #32 TriZz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123