Ok maybe it's me, but maybe not! I noticed that whenever I try to access ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Slow Loading Media Card!!

Advertisement

Ok maybe it's me, but maybe not! I noticed that whenever I try to access my pics/ringtones etc on the bb pearl mem card, it takes a long time to load!! What gives? is there anyway to get the process to speed up? or am I stuck with it like that? I have my kids, significant other, wallpaper/screensaver/etc on the card and when ever anyone ask if I have pics of my family, by the time I am able to open the media card app and show the pics...it's like 2 hours later!! And that's crappy I think I better walk with a photo album.....any suggestion?? Thanks
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Slow Loading Media Card!!

It happens to me also, sometimes I wait 2 minutes for it to release whatever it is that it is doing, mostly pictures though... Mind you it pisses me off to no end

karipom no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Slow Loading Media Card!!

that happened to me the first few times i accessed the memory card... the more i used it, the quicker it seemed to get. that happened with my device memory folders as well.