Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok so the folders were hidden that is fixed now, its still taking about 10 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tamika36 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Slow Email Rec'g

Advertisement

Ok so the folders were hidden that is fixed now, its still taking about 10 mins to get my hotmail but instant for my bb acct so maybe its like the poster said its every 15 mins are so, its just weird since before it was instant even with hotmail. Thanks for everyones help if any other info please let me know.

Thanks

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

If you are expecting an email that you have not rec'd on your bb you can always click the reconcile now option under the menu. A lot of this depends on you networks traffic. I have noticed that my emails come quicker late at nite, but are delayed during peak hrs.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by tamika36
    Ok so the folders were hidden that is fixed now, its still taking about 10 mins to get my hotmail but instant for my bb acct so maybe its like the poster said its every 15 mins are so, its just weird since before it was instant even with hotmail. Thanks for everyones help if any other info please let me know.

Thanks
    Well I have hotmail and I get my emails very instant.... Its not suppose to be every 15 mins.
    BB8900 is mine!

tamika36 no está en línea Stack level 1

I tried the reconcile it didnt work, AHHHHHH Tdawg yours work, Im jealous I want my instant and I deleted the email and added it again still no luck. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by tamika36
    I tried the reconcile it didnt work, AHHHHHH Tdawg yours work, Im jealous I want my instant and I deleted the email and added it again still no luck. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Sorry ... Weird we have the same phone and are in the same city and have hotmail. So I go try these steps for use for Yahoo mail.... It might worl for hotmail.

1. Clear or archive any email messages older than 30 days from the Yahoo! Mail inbox.
    2. Clear or archive any email messages over 3 MB in size.
    3. Check for corrupt email messages in the Yahoo! inbox by opening each email message to make sure it displays correctly. Delete any email messages that do not display correctly.
    4. Re-integrate the Yahoo! account with the BlackBerry Internet Service account.
    And you should upgrade your software!!!!!
    Last edited by tdawg; 08-24-2007 at 04:32 PM.
    BB8900 is mine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12