Does anyone know why pages are so slow to open on the BlackBerry browser, such ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3

slow

Advertisement

Does anyone know why pages are so slow to open on the BlackBerry browser, such as MySpace? That's the one that I keep having a lot of problems with.

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    i have some issues but not that much are you running with EDGE all caps? And do you got a good connection from where your trying to access these pages from? Also who is your cell provider?

Well I am currently on cellone's network, I don't know if we have for sure joined with AT&T's towers. I live right next you the tower that provides me the network, so I have good signal. I am on EDGE so I thought everything should run fast.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Quote Originally Posted by jake.schires View Post
    Does anyone know why pages are so slow to open on the BlackBerry browser, such as MySpace?
    Sometimes its not the phone or service but the servers your trying to acess can be slow especially MYSPACE even on a broadband connection pages are slow comming up.

anaenima no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you're accessing the regular non-wap version of Myspace then it will definitely be super slow since it has all those fancy graphics and animations to load.

Here's the wap version just in case you don't know:

http://m.myspace.com/offdeckverus/login.wap

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I did something and I made everything faster. I told the Browser to not support JavaScript. That seemed to make everything go a little quicker.