Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you guys think is the best skin or case for the Blackberry Pearl?... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hawk838 no está en línea Stack level 2

Skins, Cases?

Advertisement

What do you guys think is the best skin or case for the Blackberry Pearl?

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6

Re: Skins, Cases?

Search...

(Having said that, Siedio skin all the way)

jason1114 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the one from BestSkinsever its awesome. It is a five piece kit covering everything but the silver sides. best $7 i ever spent. as an added bonus adding the skin makes it "grippy" i havent dropped the pearl since i put it on

t-rev no está en línea Stack level 1

I've got the shield zone skin on my pearl, covers everything. Wondering what the difference between BestSkinsever and the shied zone skins are though, since the shield zone is over $20?

drmoze no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by t-rev
    I've got the shield zone skin on my pearl, covers everything. Wondering what the difference between BestSkinsever and the shield zone skins are though, since the shield zone is over $20?
    SZ and BSE are made of the same material. SZ costs about $25+, and includes a 'lifetime warranty' for replacement pieces. BSE doesn't cover the sides, and only costs $7. I believee SZ comes with a bit of applicator fluid. You use water with a drop of liquid soap for the BSE.

IMO, you can buy 3 BSEs for less than 1 SZ, which is more than I think I'd need for the life of my Pearl. They are pretty resistant to everything. YMMV, so pick which one suits your needs but *do* get one or the other!!

t-rev no está en línea Stack level 1

I've been quite pleased with the SZ skin. Very hard to tell it is even on the phone. I had one minor problem putting the skin on, a piece of lint somehow got under the screen and now I'm not sure if I can get it out. I don't think I can remove the skin from the screen and re-install can I?

drmoze no está en línea Stack level 2

From what I gather, once it is dried you can't remove and reinstall the SZ skin. But there is a warranty, so maybe you can get a replacement. Although you can get the screen-only piece from BSE for about $5, which may be less than what SZ will charge for postage....

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

best skin ever is the best...i bought both.
    after the bse has been applied and set (about 30min - 1 hour) it is virtually impossible to see it on the pearl.
    the website says that you can re-use, although i have not had the opportunity to do so.

mbarlow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E81EC0

I bought a black silicon skin to protect the device and improve grip. I also added a small, very light wrist lanyard and I am making myself get into the habit of slipping my hand through it whenever I take it out of my pocket. Kinda' like seatbelts for your Pearl. I dropped my Treo so many times I stopped counting.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I bought the best skins ever full body kit. I think it is the best skin out there. And for all who wonder, I have taken the skins off, and re-applied them same day!!!!! They work just as good as if it were the first time getting them put on. I want to say I have taken them off and reapplied them several times. To protect the silver sides, I just bought the blue OEM silicone skin!!!! All in all, my investment is well taken care of.

Blondiexpl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9e043

hmmm, question bout BestSkinsever thing. is it harder to use any keys/features with it? and really? u cant see it? nice!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No features are affected. And no, you can't see it at all.

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

There is no "Best skin/case ever" simply because it all depends on your taste. Some people like things that other people don't. But in my opinion, Krusell.
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

hawk838 no está en línea Stack level 2

Will the BestSkinsever protect the device from scracthes? Is it going to rip or anything?

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Bestskinsever looks like just a plastic or rubber casing over the screen of the Pearl. I suppose it'll protect the screen from scratches at least... I'm not sure about the rest of the phone though.
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast