Is there a skin out there that has plastic protection over the screen as well? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ambidv no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Skin that protects the Screen as well?

Advertisement

Is there a skin out there that has plastic protection over the screen as well?

I really like the rubberized skins to protect the body and corners, but I put my Blackberry in my pocket so it would be great to have something that covers the screen as well...

im thinking of those screen protectors + the rubberized skin combination, but if anyone out there knows a case that solves both, that would be great.

(i currently have one of those leather cases that have a clear plastic window covering both screen and keypad--which is good, but makes it hard to type.)

Thanks in advance!

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3
    Haven't seen one, but the skin plus a separate screen protector might be a good call

drmoze no está en línea Stack level 2
    The Best Skins Ever are great and inexpensive (about $7 for a whole set, $5 for screen only). bestskinsever.com. They can be used with any other case.

Also, remember that the search function is your friend. Your question has been discussed extensively here....

jennkent5454 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Skin that protects the Screen as well?

shieldzone.com $25 its the best thing i have ever used for protecting any cell phone or pda or ipod.

TMOLydia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73420

I use the krusell case for my bb 8100 works great

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Bestskinsever skins work for me. Inexpensive and protects very well!!!!!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Ok my .02 in the mall I saw a kiosk named shield-it.
    its a thin clear plastic. It's the same as clear bra for your car. I had a guy that does clear bra in our shop cover the whaole pearl kept the speaker, mike and all keys open. next day I rammed my phone into a sharp corner of my table, looked down the plastic was dinged bad. next day at work had him peel it and replace. No harm no foul. great product!! just a thought
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!