Which one is better? I chose the pearl I had found a SK3 but it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

Sk3 Vs Bb Pearl

Advertisement

Which one is better? I chose the pearl I had found a SK3 but it had a problem with the software.since it wasn't mine because I had found it I couldn't fix it. On the train I stood up and told every one sitting down this is a SK3 and then I started ripping it apart. Some kids were like omg. After that I bought a pearl and I never regret it. Tell us why did u choose the pearl.

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Yeah! Show that sidekick who's boss! I chose the Pearl because unlike the "sidekick" it is the main attraction.

Plus it looks friggin' sweet.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

coldchill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DB3E7C
    i hate any Sidekick myself. they seem pretty useless to me .. high rate plans.. and what do u really get extra? the phone has been made for collge kids.. who love to chat and go for looks more than utility.
    As far a i am concerned.. started using BB around 9 months and fell in love with it.
    its just PROFFESSIONAL.
    -Nick

drmoze no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeyloc718
    Which one is better? I chose the pearl I had found a SK3 but it had a problem with the software.since it wasn't mine because I had found it I couldn't fix it. On the train I stood up and told every one sitting down this is a SK3 and then I started ripping it apart. Some kids were like omg. After that I bought a pearl and I never regret it. Tell us why did u choose the pearl.
    So, let me get this straight: You *found* someone else's phone, couldn't fix a problem on it because you're not the owner, didn't try to find the owner to return it, and instead proceeded to break apart the perfectly good phone???!?!??

Does anyone else also have a problem with this, or is it just me?

I hope you lose your Pearl very soon and that someone like you finds it....

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    I also dont like the SK any of them, whenever I see someone under 17 using one I just have to LOL.

My .02

coyoteoty no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah i had the SK2, and when it was time to get a new phone, i had to choose between the sk3 and the pearl. i went with the pearl, and i dont regret it at all. the sk3 is basically the same as the sk2, which was basically a glorified sidekick... only problem is people always ask me if my phone is a SLVR .. plz

PIN/ID
    23E26A21
    the sidekick waz a brick it didnt have nothing on it when i found in no pictures its had numbers but other than that i think must've abandon it. lol well i was just pissed at the darn thing so one thing led to another. and it also kept playing the same ringtone on and on it wouldn't stop untill i reset it.

hurricane_06 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I personally think that SK3 and any other SK's are overrated. Sk are not really anything special people just buy them for the looks on teh other hand the almighty pearl looks great and has the way better features than the SK3. I was on the brink of getting a SK3 but the greaat people at T-mobile persuaded me to buy Smart and buy BB

kevin430 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had to choose between SK3 and BB8100 and I chose BB because it had more features and it was just better in every ways.
    I had SK2 until i got my BB, I just hated that phone.
    The internet was like it was a dial-up and sometimes it wouldn't call
    SKs are the worst!
    KeVin 4 Sho~

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba
    Lol, I was a passionate sk user. But the handset is really big and overrated. It is more of a teens phone, but its aim was the fastest by far. That would be the only plus asides from it breaking all the time, and paying for everysingle app I downloaded.

ic
    ic no está en línea Stack level 1
    dopeylock, i hope you are only joking, although your thug like language makes me think you are not. i found a phone the other day and made sure the owner got it back. you say there were no pictures??? what do you need them for? you just dial someone in the phone list and explain the situation.

PIN/ID
    23E26A21
    ehh who ever it was i did them a favor

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeyloc718
    ehh who ever it was i did them a favor
    LMAO to the comment. But poor kid! =p