Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tmdavies01 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

yes

schollianmj no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow. this is funny. I just downloaded and installed Orb after hearing about it for the last 2 or so years... cool stuff. But for some reason I cannot stream my XM to my BB.... Oh well. I was poking around orb on the BB and saw a link to my web cam, so I clicked it. at the time my wife was on the computer.... thing turned on my web cam! from me Blackberry!! what the heck! this is SO COOL!! Now I am seeing a couple fun applications for this.. I can go on a trip and access my web cam when ever I want to see what is going on in my home... that make s me feel a bit better about leaving my house un attended.

Mrsncr2002 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305912AA

Smile Help!!

Hey guys, i have followed the steps to steam music, videos from my home to my BB but for somereason i can not get it to load. I go to www.mycast.orb.com and when i click on open application nothing happens. It works fine on my PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PIN/ID
    305912AA
    exciter??? did you install orb v 1.0 or 2.0?

PIN/ID
    305912AA
    nevermind, i figured it out. BB 8130 doesnt like v2.0 so i uninstalled and reinstall v1.0 and it works perfectly. Thanks

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Sirius and XM are in the process of merging. It won't be long before whomever is making XM available will have Sirius as well.

I wouldn't be interested in ordering either through a vendor; they would only give you access to certain streams that are available. Sirius has a wee small receiver called Stiletto available; wouldn't be hard for somebody to make a user interface and stream the available streams.

PIN/ID
    305912AA
    OK, here's the new skinny...I was able to get ORB working on my blackberry but I cant play anything. I am getting the "unsupported format" error message. I can play my mp3's via media SD card but i cant play it via the orb website on my blackberry. Any suggestions?

hudss no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304B3C55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsncr2002 View Post
    OK, here's the new skinny...I was able to get ORB working on my blackberry but I cant play anything. I am getting the "unsupported format" error message. I can play my mp3's via media SD card but i cant play it via the orb website on my blackberry. Any suggestions?

scroll to the botton of the myorb page on the BB and select settings..
    change it to[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']‘3GP-AAC/RTSP format (.3gp)[/FONT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12