Hi, I just got an email today saying: "I just wanted to inform you that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

NoodlesPS no está en línea Stack level 1

SimulScribe no longer free?

Advertisement

Hi, I just got an email today saying:

"I just wanted to inform you that you are still on the old SimulSays application which is running off of a system which we will be shutting down this weekend. In order to upgrade your SimulSays to the new software (and much better software) please go from your device browser to http://mobile.simulsays.com and download the new software to your handset.

We apologize for the inconvenience but in order to be able to continue to supply a scalable solution we have had to make major upgrades to our systems which make your version of SimulSays incompatible."

I upgraded to the latest 1.22 version, but still have received two more copies of this email. Does this mean the free version (ie - no transcribing, just the visual voicemail part) is shutting down?

Thanks

JamesSiminoff no está en línea Stack level 1

SimulSays and Free

The email that I had sent out this morning is jsut to get people to move to the new service. I have heard back from a few customers already that they have already upgraded. For those of you that upgraded I am sorry it appears that the logs we used to determine who was on the old service were not 100% accurate.

As for SimulSays being free. The service is no longer free if you sign up for a new account. For those of you who have been our beta customers we have not decided how to move you from the free to paid model yet. We want to make sure that we "thank" everyone enough for being users and helping us make a better product.

For the next 60 days the service will remain free for Beta users as we figure out what to do. I will notify everyone with hopefully a fair offer to upgrade to the paid service.

Thanks,

Jamie

James Siminoff, Founder
    SimulScribe

Cool. And great customer service by the way. I'm glad you troll these forums! Love the software too.

Thanks.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    Wow. Straight from the horses mouth.
    Impressive James!
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

JamesSiminoff no está en línea Stack level 1
    We try

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Thanks for the info. What kind of changes can we expect?

While you are here, I have another question. I noticed that you have two plans now, based on the number of voice mails received a month. I love this service, and would pay for it, but I only get 4 or 5 voice mails a month at most. If you had a pay-per-message plan with a reasonable rate, say $0.25 or so per message, I would gladly join. Any plans on doing something like that? Just an idea....