Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just had the same thing happen to me. It's so weird because I never ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: SIM card rejected

Advertisement

I just had the same thing happen to me. It's so weird because I never used to get any error messages on my Pearl but this week they've been comin in by the loads. I just did a reboot and it worked fine...email and all. I hope it stays that way because I hate going into the TMO store for anything.

bario no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok, nothing is working for me. I also tried an old SIM card and got the same error. What is Support Books?

tmrepp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Service books, not support books. Login to your carriers site, and on t-mobile go to setup e-mail and click resend service books on the left hand side...for cingular, i dont know where it is.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

it's service books...you find them under Options --> Advanced settings --> Service Book
    you will also need the HRT Editor which can be found under Options --> Advanced settings --> Host Routing Table from there you re-register with the network...hope this helps

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this just happened to me. I did a battery pull and it was fine. U really want to know what caused it though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12