so i pull my phone out of the holtser, and it says, insert sim card, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

soufpac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    \P

SIM card problems?

Advertisement

so i pull my phone out of the holtser, and it says, insert sim card, out of nowhere. I wiped my sim card and put it back in, and it was fine, until I put ut back in the pouch. the it did it again. I do have warrenty on it.

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: SIM card problems?

Quote Originally Posted by soufpac
    so i pull my phone out of the holtser, and it says, insert sim card, out of nowhere. I wiped my sim card and put it back in, and it was fine, until I put ut back in the pouch. the it did it again. I do have warrenty on it.
    covering all the bases here... the latch the lockes the sim securely in place, is in the locked position? ... do you have another sim card to try? ... you may need a new sim... I would check those three options before doing a warranty exchange.. good luck

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

you might also want to try your sim card in a different phone to see if it works.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

try those solutions first...if that doesn't work...it may be that for some reason the holster magnet is messing with your phone...rare but happens...if so take the case and phone to your Provider's store and show them what's happening...good luck

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

My moms curve had this happen yesterday. It happens to me sometimes if I drop it or something like that, but turning it off then on again fixes it usually. It didn't work for her, so then I did a battery pull and it didn't work either. Then I took out the SIM and put it back in, still a no go. Waited an hour or so, tried it again, and it worked. Just try stuff like that and it should work.

soufpac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    \P

thnks

bonelafide no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FFECE7

mann, my phone has done this a few times latley. i have the magnetic hoslter i bought from At&t...
    it'll say.. like.. "insert simcard" or .. the other simcard thing like.. "unverified simcard" or, shoot i forgot what it said exactly.
    but id restart it and it would start working.