The clip that holds the sim card in place recently some how broke.......i never take ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

atlzdynasty no está en línea Stack level 2

Sim card Clip

Advertisement

The clip that holds the sim card in place recently some how broke.......i never take out the battery so i dont know how this happend but one side of it broke.....is there a way to replace it or what should i do???

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Sim card Clip

ok just took my phone apart to see. are you talkin about the small clips on the side that slide to lock it in? if so there are small indents that snap into place. gently pop them back in. I just did it.
    let us know.
    I can take pics then load them but it will take a few do you need them?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

yea thats what im talking about but the indent on one side it seems to be completely broken.....like you slide the clip back to lock it....but the left side has nothing to attach to when sliding it back.....HELP....sim periodically says sim error...the only thing i can think of doing is taping the sim into its spot.....

PIN/ID
    ask me

try this fold up a piece of paper or a business card and use the batt and batt door as a tensioner!
    Mcgyver style phone repair!
    let us know!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

haha sounds good to me....anyone know if it is possible to buy a replacement piece...and from where???? thanks kayos.....

PIN/ID
    ask me

Tmo was offering refurb pearls for 60 bucks earlier, may need a contract. try www.bbrepairshop.com they might have something!