i have had my pearl for awhile now and i choose not to use the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jaywon no está en línea Stack level 1

Question sim card and address book

Advertisement

i have had my pearl for awhile now and i choose not to use the adress book but to use my sim card for all my contacts. well for some reason my call log shows a (w) next to the persons that called me. this (w) only shows up for a few select number of people. can anyone please help me get rid of this (w).

vedrank no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2050534F
    It's a (W)orkphone symbol. As well as, depending on what you've stored to a contact you might get (M) for mobile, (P) for pager, (F) for fax, (O) for other... It's quite useful, really.

jaywon no está en línea Stack level 1
    well if i copy all my sim card contacts onto my address book how do i change all the contacts at the same time? i want to change the numbers from work to mobile

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro
    The numbers for your contacts that are on the SIM automatically appear as Workphone numbers. I have experienced this issue a number of times. Additionally, when you copy your SIM phonebook to your device, the contact numbers are saved as Workphone numbers.