Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think the pearl is perfect, especially in comparison to those devices. Look @ the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Re: sick of my pearl

Advertisement

I think the pearl is perfect, especially in comparison to those devices. Look @ the size of the pearl and what it does. I have a treo to back up what my pearl can't do. But its a major headache! Trust me bb is the way to go!!!

runner7395 no está en línea Stack level 2

I've used Treos for 3 years. I went from a 600-650-700P. There really isnt anything wrong with them, they are great phones, I just was ready for something different so I got a 8703e 2 weeks ago. I must say that I LOVE the bb. I just sold my 700P on Ebay. I probably will never go back, but never say never. I am a gadget nut and love getting new phones. I plan to stick the the bb a long, long time though.

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

We're a bit biased since this is a blackberry pearl forum.. however- MDAs and Treos are bad.. 8300 is what you want! .

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    What exactly is discocred? Just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by crichmond
    I hate to be a drag but I have recently gotten bored with my pearl I have not discocred anything new or amazing in a long time I am thinking about switching to either a treo or an mda. Anyone have an opinion on either phone

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Back in the day I had disco cred.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Nice gaz I have a visual complete with butterfly collars and bell bottom pants! disco is still alive !

Now I still don't know what that had to do with the dood's pearl. The color ball?

Guynewking no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC2149

Quote Originally Posted by HEY MANG
    8100 is dumb
    Wow thanks for your .02, you just might be the reason why I give up my pearl for a real phone.....its called the "Hey Mang Robotic 2200". I hear they are the smartest phones to ever hit the industry. lol
    Last edited by Guynewking; 04-28-2007 at 09:37 PM.

imwillzillla no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2038A4B8

I have issues where I get an itch to want to purchase a new phone every 3-5 months so i'm thinking of coming to a pear. Before my recently acquired 8700, I had a Palm Treo 650. The Treo was pretty much only good as a phone where I could record hours upon hours of mediocre video (If you own a 2gig card) Other than that it always came off to me as a phone that did EVERYTHING but nothing well. If this is the case with you then it's fine. I'm just almost certian you have a fine phone. Just maybe not for you.

Daiikun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242A31A6

I will admit that I've gone through many phones and, in fact, can't remember all that I had. I will admit, though, that the 8100 is still a relatively new phone and that you should continue to give it a chance. The 8800 just came out and is a slightly more advanced version of it (including a full keyboard and built-in GPS system.) However, the Pearl is a very nice phone and as a basic instrument, it's fantastic.

I've heard terrible things about the MDA and people I know who have Treos complain about the size and, after showing them the 8100, have been thinking about moving over to it. Again, give the 8100 a second chance. You may think you've tried all the functions with it but just wait. My feeling is that there's PLENTY more to come!

packet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32bofd47

I had a treo 650. Never really had any problems with it. I am just partial to BB's to me it seems as though the user interface is alot easier to use. As far as amazing what is that you are looking for in amazing. I think the pearl is amazing.
    XBOX 360---My sunscreen since 2006
    GPA Ranked top 50

crichmond no está en línea Stack level 2

Discocred is what happens when are a bad speller and don't have qwerty keyboard. Now will someone talk to me about the 8300
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

I used Treos back quite a few years ago, before they were phones, just PDA's. I liked them a lot. I especially liked the software and themes. That being said, I wouldn't give up my Pearl for a hundred of them! Back off or die!!!

HEY MANG no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25871AF3

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu
    Thanks for the insightful post that helped further this discussion.
    Yes, the Oracle has spoken. But yea my 8100 acts Lenny from mice & men.

crichmond no está en línea Stack level 2

Are you all purposely ignoring my question about what exactly the 8300 is and when its coming out and who with? via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Broo no está en línea Stack level 1

haven't seen a date on the 8300, but is a GSM/EDGE (AT&T) device and there is some info on 'the boy genius report':

(I would post a URL, but I am a newbie and being blocked by anti-spam...)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast