Hi there. Those anyone know if the Shure i2ct headphones are compatible with the pearl? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

koqui79 no está en línea Stack level 1

Shure i2ct for the pearl

Advertisement

Hi there. Those anyone know if the Shure i2ct headphones are compatible with the pearl? Their website say that they are compatible with the Treo and that it has a 4 layer 2.5mm connector. Would the latter make it compatible with the pearl? Thanks

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    It should, if it has 4 layers. It should have 3 black rings on the jack. Where'd you find that unit anyway? I bought some Jabra set, with I'd waited for Shure.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ is there a certain Bluetooth headset that can play music through it? Or can they just not?
    GotPearl?

koqui79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got them on amazon.com. Im really excited cuz they seem to accomplish everything I was looking for, of course with the exception of bluetooth wireless. I've never had Shure headphones, but I've read nothing but great things about them and their innovative technology. They are a lil bit on the expensive side, but Im hoping the sound quality will be worth it. Plus if you get an amazon.com visa, you get a $30 credit on your first purchase, so total price with rush delivery I paid $50, which didnt seem bad to me. You guys can check it out just do a search on amazon for Shure i2ct and they will come up. I cant post URL's sorry.
    Thanks for the feed back. I will drop a line to say how they work out.