I have just bought a (used) Blackberry Pearl and am slowly learning how to use ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ndevore no está en línea Stack level 1

Show daily calendar events on screen

Advertisement

I have just bought a (used) Blackberry Pearl and am slowly learning how to use it. When I bought the phone my events for the day appeared under the calendar icon on my phone. I changed themes and lost the events. Can someone tell me how to place the events back on my screen?

Thanks.

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: Show daily calendar events on screen

When you go to your Calendar, hit menu then select "view agenda". That should do it. You can also go to menu then options and change "initial view" to agenda and it will show the agenda at the start when you select the calendar icon. Make sure you save your changes in options.

Tucker~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3

there is a really good theme called today plus that offers that option. Also you can use the today plus theme. Both of those themes have your calendar with today's appointments and your upcoming events. Today is preloaded and today plus needs to be downloaded. Do a search and you can find it easy.
    Last edited by firegeek; 02-08-2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: really need to read them before clicking post
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

titanium theme gives you first "two calendar entries" on main screen