I currently have a Curve 8320 and I don't like it much. So I am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

Should I get the Pearl 8120?

Advertisement

I currently have a Curve 8320 and I don't like it much. So I am thinking about getting the Pearl 8120. I like the suretype keyboard on the pearl. But I don't know if I would like it or if I would turn out disliking it like the curve.

mega_boi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245B7FC0
    If you didn't like the curve for reasons besides the keyboard, then the pearl isn't much different. They are pretty much the same except for the keyboard and screen size.

So if you disliked the curve because of the way things are setup and the way it works, then you would be buying a pearl for all the wrong reasons.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    If you like the Pearl keyboard, then you'll like the 8120 keyboard since they are exactly the same. The SureType feature works better on the 8120 and the keys feel better, the layout is the same, so overall a big improvement. The 8120 is a step up in a lot of ways so if you liked the Pearl, you should be happy with the 8120!

But like mega_boi said, it depends on what you didn't like about the curve as to whether you will wind up disliking the 8120 like you do the curve... but I can't imagine anyone being unhappy with improvements in features!

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    i know a lot of people who think that the blackberry is too complicated for some reason and it seems that its the reason you don't like the curve though i could be wrong, in the other hand a regular phone that also rocks like the blackberries is the nokia n95 or n96i-man these phones are sweet but exept for their 5mp camera a blackberry is oh so much sweeter!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am also in the same situation. On one hand, I want the 8120 which I can get for under $200. On the other hand, I also want the KickStart flip when it comes out. Decisions, decisions LOL

breakz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245c2603
    I love my 8120, I lost my 8100 this past weekend, then decided to get this. I'm liking all the upgrades, but the wifi addition is my fave
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3
    YES YES YES! I finally upgraded from the 8100 and I'm in love. I had the Pearl for a year and a half so it was definitely time for a change. Wow I am so glad I got the upgrade!!!!!!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I should be able to go pick mine up tomorrow after my dentist appointment. I was supposed to get it today but got 2 different price quotes and didn't have the cash with me.