Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Thank you Hyden and all for important information... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: shortcuts/ Tips for the BlackBerry Pearl 8100

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thank you Hyden and all for important information

Spartan115 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks a lot those are really good

beckaboojm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E6FCEE

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry View Post
    Thanks bartleby0, now i could get rid the app spell n dial that I dled...only problem I have is that it seems to double the letters randomly for some strange reason. I did just upgrade the firm to 4.2.1.96 and I wasn't able to try this with the old firmware I had. Anyone know if this is a bug in the new firmware or anyone else have this problem?
    I too have this problem where it doubles the letters when typing, it happened when i upgraded my firmware did anyone find a solution to this problem??

silvermoon no está en línea Stack level 3

want to reset the whole thing! apparently i have loaded a very evil theme or something and it has caused all kinds of havac on my phone. tried to remove the suspected theme and its still acting stupid...any suggestions!

satheeshka no está en línea Stack level 1

has any one tried to use BB pearl as a modem to your laptop to connect to internet? I have an unlimited data plan and would ideally want to use my BB through my laptop when I am out

diamondp no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks!!

zavrzlamasb no está en línea Stack level 1

\ shortcuts/ Tips for the BlackBerry Pearl 8100

I was wondering if anyone knows if is possible to use my blacKberry pearl without trackball. I had watewr damage and since than my trackball is dead. Is there any other key I could use for enter?

Help much appreciated,

Thanks

master_iii no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by w9ndb View Post
    Bear with me, I just got my BB Pearl yesterday. I have been on a Treo of one kid or another for the last several years and one thing I really liked was the sms/txt app that broke all messages out as "chat logs". The pearl does this in a similar fashon, but the messages app shows pretty much all messages, both of my email accounts as well as sms, etc.

I found this:
    To view SMS text messages, hold the Alt key and press the question mark ( ? ) key.

This is helpful but I'd really like to find a way to have an app/icon on the home screen that shows sms/mms messages and *not* email. I get so much email and so many txt messages that it becomes a little convoluded looking at all of it. Is there a way to do this? I have been unable thus far to find any way other than the short cut mentioned in this thread.

Thanks for helping a newb, it is appreciated.

nb
    go to messages > options > general options > ...on the very bottom theres an option for "SMS and Email Inboxes." Change it to Seperate

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Hello to all -

Im new to this site. I just purchased a bb pearl 8100. I initially went to the HANDANGO website and downloaded an application for $5.00. I installed it using the application manager. It shows that its in my phone but I dont know how to run the theme. I went to the themes and I just see the standard BB themes that came with my phone. I've also downloaded and installed a theme from this website. How do I activate them on my new phone? I've been trying to 2 days. I've followed the instructions to a tee. Please help and thanks in advance

alburpa no está en línea Stack level 2

Thaaankss

tonyr38663 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CF2EAF

Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    Hello to all -

Im new to this site. I just purchased a bb pearl 8100. I initially went to the HANDANGO website and downloaded an application for $5.00. I installed it using the application manager. It shows that its in my phone but I dont know how to run the theme. I went to the themes and I just see the standard BB themes that came with my phone. I've also downloaded and installed a theme from this website. How do I activate them on my new phone? I've been trying to 2 days. I've followed the instructions to a tee. Please help and thanks in advance

After you downloaded the theme you need to take your battery out for about thirty seconds or so then put it back in and the theme should be there with your other themes.

dri007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Please help: is there a shortcut to return keyboard to default? Trying to unlock phone, but keyboard is locked to CAPs so password is not recognized. Use shift key but stays in CAP/letter mode so cannot enter password to unlock.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Are you sure it's locked into CAP LOCK or is it in Multi-Tap mode? What is shown in the upper right hand corner, a block with ABC or CAP?

Rcjbr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

wwl1989 no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks! this will help me when i get my pearl on tuesday!

ANTSLUV no está en línea Stack level 1

can some one tell me how to send a pic i took with my phon (the pearl) to another phon in a txt msg