I don't know if this goes here, but I've been searching for a app to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2

Shortcut sms for pearl

Advertisement

I don't know if this goes here, but I've been searching for a app to where there is a shortcut to directly sms a contact instead of going through the whole routine. I've tried qsms, but I don't think it works for suretype devices. if someone can help me out, preferably free. thank you.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm not sure what you mean by "the whole routine". I use a convenience key to compose and then just choose the contact and SMS. I think thats about as easy as it gets.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    The QSMS that you are referring to can be used on the Pearl by assigning it to a convenience key. The QSMS program does not recognize the SureType technology. To assign QSMS to a convenience key: options>screen and keyboard>scroll down and choose right or left convenience key>click tracball and choose QSMS. I hope this helps.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I think if you turn off call from home screen, then it will recognize the q press for qsms
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>