Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just put a set of the BSE on my Pearl at work. Super easy ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Shieldzone Vs. Best Skins Ever

Advertisement

I just put a set of the BSE on my Pearl at work. Super easy and did it in 10 minutes. Ive used a lot of scratch protectors in my time and these are solid. Way worth the price.

Alex

NinjanickC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B2903

i have droped my beloved pearl multiple times and i now have broken chrome corners * whimpers* i have a T-mo case and i use a wrist strap, now i would like a skin that engulfs the phone but hopefully easy enough to take it out if i need to pull the battery

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

I've never seen either of these. Could someone give me a link or pic to check these out. I've been woried about my pearl getting damaged.
    Thanks

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

nevermind, i found them. For the benifit vs money, i'd go with the BSE!

dwagman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Just put the Shieldzone on my Pearl - looks amazing, but im still always going to be worried...

courtlandre no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF64F9

I always put my pearl in my pocket. Would the BSE come off? Some of my jeans are "tight" and the pearl rubs against the pocket alot when I put it in or take it out. So, with heavy abrasion, will the skin stay on?

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2

No. Yes.

dwagman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The ShieldZone will definately stay on, but I have no experience with BSE.

LanceInPants no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D427F

My experience with the BSE has been great. I've had my entire phone "suited up" (minus the sides of course) for about two months now and it shows no sign of peeling whatsoever. Those who post about the skin "rolling" off when going into or coming out of a pocket must not have applied the skin properly, or perhaps didn't let the skin cure long enough. I would like having the sides protected as well...but it is costly. My biggest fear isn't the minor scratches to the chrome, its the fact that chromed plastic has a tendency to flake off once the entire chrome surface has been penetrated. Not sure if this will happen with the phone or not...I hope not. If it does, its time to fleaby up a display pearl and frankenstein the chrome pieces.

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3

I bought shieldzone since my experience was with them first (bought a screen protector for my sidekick 3 and absolutely loved it). I really love the side protection, however the little pieces that cover the corner of the chrome is aiight...unless you place it PERFECTLY it won't feel as smooth since it's two different pieces for each corner of the blackberry. I really love the side protection though, feels nice and grippy.

SteveL1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by hanknmorgan
    The sides to me seem like they would be more likely to show scratches and chips than the black casing. Is this not true. I just got this thing a week ago so I don't know how its gonna hold up. I so have a couple of tiny nicks in the ceome already so that's what concerns me. I take excellent care of my phones but I got thud one secondhand from a coworker that dropped it in water. I rebuilt it and repsued the lcd screen and its works like new. It already had a few cosmetic blemishes but I want to prevent any further damage.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You might want to re-check the "shur type" feature! just kidding!

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3

I went for the Shield Zone screen protector and a RIM rubber skin for the rest of the phone. It's good and grippy and means I can shove in my pocket. I had one the the leather RIM pouch things, but I'm not a fan of these things on a belt, it was bulky if I put it in a jacket pocket (the belt clip cannot be removed), and then I dropped it and have a lovely ding in the top corner of the chrome strip because the pouch left it exposed. I reckon the rubber skin will provide a bit more protection. The Shield Zone thing is great and way better than any of the cheaper screen protectors

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Love bestskinsever soooo much, ordered another set for my GF's white pearl!!!!!!!

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Quote Originally Posted by courtlandre
    I always put my pearl in my pocket. Would the BSE come off? Some of my jeans are "tight" and the pearl rubs against the pocket alot when I put it in or take it out. So, with heavy abrasion, will the skin stay on?
    No, it won't come off. You need to put a lot on it to get it off. And, yes it will stay on in your pocket. I leave it in my pocket all day long! The only complaint I have about BSE is that lint sticks to the edges of the skin. :/ A Minor thing but it bugs me.

And ShieldZone costs and arm and a leg vice BSE which costs the pocket change you have under your car seat.
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12