My husband has a pearl but has no BB plan. He would like a game ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

renizans no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sharing games question

My husband has a pearl but has no BB plan. He would like a game or two that I have but I have download several games OTA (some free, some paid) and don't have them on the computer. Is there a way to give him any of my games since they aren't on my computer?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here's a thread that can teach you how to save OTA games to your computer and how to make the needed files to add them to the blackberry via Desktop Manager:

Games you paid for are generally meant for only one user and if you had to give them your PIN and have a registration code associated with your copy of the game then you most likely won't be able to share...but the free games should work no problem if you follow the instructions in the link I posted.

By the way, do you happen to have the free Lingo game that was on the blackberry site?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Can you put your SIM card into his phone and download some games for him (free so you aren't paying)??? That seems to be the simplest way.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?