I've had IM+ for about 2 months now and I love everything about it. I've ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

engz no está en línea Stack level 2

Shape Im+

Advertisement

I've had IM+ for about 2 months now and I love everything about it. I've tried other programs but IM+ seem to be the most consistant and I can log on to more than 1 IM program. But my only complaint is that it does not have sound notification. Is anyone having this same problem? Ive sent a support email and they responded that I needed to upgrade my OS (version 4.2) and downloaded the newest version IM+, which I did and it still doesnt work. I guess the sound just dont seem to work with the 8100? Anybody have the same problem? :cry:

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Shape Im+

What sound do you mean ? Mine plays a sound when people send me IM's but not when they log on or off. Did you go through the settings as I know there is a sound option and even an option to change how loud.

Problem solved! What I didn't noticed is that some tones doesn't work and when mine was set to tone 1, it didn't play any sound. Eh Shape really needs some new tones.

Hey are you able to leave away messages you setup your own? Seems like the ones I made doesn't show up.