Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Will this work with Vista? I made the silly mistake of ordering a Dell Inspiron ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dwyant no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204df18f

Re: Setting Up BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Modem on PC (Cingular) W/O BlackBerry Tethered Plan

Advertisement

Will this work with Vista? I made the silly mistake of ordering a Dell Inspiron 1501 with Vista. Do I need to do anything different?

steva11 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Setting Up BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Modem on PC (Cingular) W/O BlackBerry Tethered Plan

any 6.x versions are compatible with vista (like the link posted above). some earlier versions are not.

travis2581 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have Cellular One service with the unlimited data plan and tried following the directions listed in many forums and still keep coming up with an error code when i go to connect. Could this problem be due to my service provider?

SDEEDY no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Setting Up BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Modem on PC (Cingular) W/O BlackBerry Tethered P

Is there such a thing as "reverse thethering"? Using your broadband connection at home to access the internet on your phone?

Moriarte no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Setting Up BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Modem on PC (Cingular) W/O BlackBerry Tethered P

I couldn't find the modem drivers in the location given by the OP, so I uninstalled the existing Desktop, downloaded a fresh copy of BB Desktop 4.2.2, made sure the previous folders and files were deleted, then re-installed the 4.2.2. I still don't see modem driver folder/files in the C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry path.

Any ideas? What am I missing? I really want to be able to set this up.

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123