A few questions... Hey i have a pearl with T-Mobile and i never get service ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

brisk no está en línea Stack level 1

Service? OS? App Switcher? Email!?

Advertisement

A few questions...

Hey i have a pearl with T-Mobile and i never get service in school, but friends with cingular do, any suggestions?

Also, can some one point me to the latest updated OS for the pearl, i currently have 2.2.0.28

Is there ay way to remove the core apps from the switcher? such as bbmessenger?

Lastly, how do i set up my email account from GMail, i just cant figure this out...

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Service? OS? App Switcher? Email!?

Hey i have a pearl with T-Mobile and i never get service in school, but friends with cingular do, any suggestions? Because TMobile service sucks in a lot of places because they don't have as large of a coverage area (And yes, I am a Tmo Customer)

Also, can some one point me to the latest updated OS for the pearl, i currently have 2.2.0.28 Go to www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade there is a different version there...Can't recall the number off the top of my head.

Is there ay way to remove the core apps from the switcher? such as bbmessenger? Yes, using desktop manager, you can check and uncheck applications you do/do not want

Lastly, how do i set up my email account from GMail, i just cant figure this out...Log onto t-mobile.com and go to the email, probably on the left hand column and set it up there. Then log into your gmail and go to settings to determine other factors such as keeping a copy in your gmail folder.

thanks for the quick response bro

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

No Problem.

ugh, a few problems...
    With the email, i try to register and it keeps coming up with "invalid information" even tho i entered it right a couple hundred times

Also, how do i get to the checklist in the desktop manager that you are talking about? thanks

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Connect to DM, go to add applications or whatever it is, and you will see all of your installed programs listed and check marks in the box.

Where are u getting that error? On tmo site? Are u putting it as ssl login? Think it has to be set to that and ur gmail needs ro be set to pop. May have to set gmail to pop before u can add on tmo. I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Connect to DM, go to add applications or whatever it is, and you will see all of your installed programs listed and check marks in the box.

Where are u getting that error? On tmo site? Are u putting it as ssl login? Think it has to be set to that and ur gmail needs ro be set to pop. May have to set gmail to pop before u can add on tmo. I can't remember.
    Nvm the email, i downloaded Gmail to the phone...but with the app switcher, i am talking about the menu you see when you press alt+escape, i want to remove the items i see in there. when i open the app loader all i see is the games ive loaded...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You need to exit the games when you have finished. Use The Menu Option, not just close them using the escape key. If they are still on the switcher ribbon, they are still active. BB messenger is an always on App, just like the Home Screen, Phone App, Messages App, and Browser.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles