K, so my buddy gave his daughter a 8110 pearl and she cannot send mms. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

seattlepolis no está en línea Stack level 2

Service books / multimedia messages

Advertisement

K, so my buddy gave his daughter a 8110 pearl and she cannot send mms. Had her check her service book and she said it was blank. She basically just using this as a phone, no email redir etc. Im helping her out cause i have a curve and am a little more familar w/bb than he is.
    Im not exactly sure how to get the service books reloaded, but im pretty sure that the prob.
    Suggestions would be great!

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    If you go to her service provider's site, log in, there should be an option to set up internet email. Once there look for service books and choose resend service books.

Also, if she has blackberry internet service, select the icon on her phone called "Set up internet email" and do the same that way.

Also try this:

Options>advanced>host routing table>highlight bolded characters>menu>register

Let me know if you have any questions.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

seattlepolis no está en línea Stack level 2
    will do, thanks!

btw the provider is att, do not see how to login to get the service books resent (unless its just logging in to your online account which doesnt have that option either)

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Hmm well I have T-Mobile so I'm not too sure about ATT website.

You can always call ATT Customer Care and when promted what you are calling for say "Blackberry" and ask them to send you the service books. Call from a phone other than the one that needs the service books.
    Last edited by lucky13mt; 05-02-2008 at 02:58 PM.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

AT&T has a different portal it has the actual BIS site for your BIS account.

Check the stickies above there should be a MINI FAQ in there. There is directions to resend service books.