I have updated to the latest Cingular .71 OS. Had a major panic as a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

carson no está en línea Stack level 2

Service book - What should I see?

Advertisement

I have updated to the latest Cingular .71 OS. Had a major panic as a symbol came up on the screen with a square, circle and triangle and a line through them and 507 below it. The BB was blocked however i did manage to reload and it seems fine. When I look at the service book what should i see - there appears to be my POP email( which has CMIM beside it) , my BB client a/c and Google Talk and Yahoo talk both which are hidden on my BB somewhere. Am I doing something wrong. Thanks

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Service book - What should I see?

You can have your service books resend to you by going to options - advanced options - host routing table - clack the trackwheel and select register now

Hope this helps
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Sounds like you have all your email account service books, but if that is all your service books you are missing a few others I think. But I am not really sure as I don't know what carrier you have and what service books they provide.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

casianoa Guest

You can do what sn1p3r said and if that does not work you will have to call your service provider. They will have you remove your phone's battery and they will then re-send the service books, so call from a different phone. When you turn it back on everything should be good as new.