so i was playing with my friends pearl, i put it on standby and it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DunkHype no está en línea Stack level 3

serious pearl problem

Advertisement

so i was playing with my friends pearl, i put it on standby and it never acme back on. i pulled battery out and other bunch of stuff. and when i have full battery, and i put the battery back int he slot, it says it has no battery . it shows the battery wiht a red slash through it. but the battery does have full life and i need you guys help. any suggestion?

Flizzal no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: serious pearl problem

Quote Originally Posted by DunkHype
    so i was playing with my friends pearl, i put it on standby and it never acme back on. i pulled battery out and other bunch of stuff. and when i have full battery, and i put the battery back int he slot, it says it has no battery . it shows the battery wiht a red slash through it. but the battery does have full life and i need you guys help. any suggestion?
    OOO that sounds like a problem.. How long have he or she had it? all i can say (but im no Expert) take it back to the store and get another one....

well he bought the phone online, it worked well for a long time untill i hit standby and the screen never went back on. so i pulled the battery and when i put the battery back on, it has a battery with a red slash through it.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I would reinstall the OS. Does Desktop Manager even recognize it if you plug it in?

If not just wipe it and reinstall. This thread should help.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

I would reinstall the software as well. That should do the trick. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

well nothing comes on the screen, it just shows a battery with a red slash. will the DM still recognize it? and could stuff still be able to be done to it?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

If your PC doesn't recognize it then use the link I gave you to reload the OS.

Good Luck
    ~red

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F

Thats sure sounds like a hardware failure on the device, I suggest you take in in for repairs to your nearest service center..