hey there... i have a question about the MemoPad on the BB 8100.. becouse... i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

d-design no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up sending txt files via bluetooth on pearl

Advertisement

hey there... i have a question about the MemoPad on the BB 8100.. becouse... i saw erlier on other phones, that they can send such files over bluetooth, so i thought that i can do this on my BB, but there is no option to send over BlueTooth.. so is there a way to do this, maybe in form of a little app or something else...?? i hope u understand me :P becouse my english isn't so good XD

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    i dont believe you can send any type of message with bluetooth unless its an outside file saved on your phone, like a word document or mp3.

for messages and memopad i only get the following options on my 8100:

email
    sms
    mms
    pin
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

d-design no está en línea Stack level 1
    yeah.. i know that... but on my old nokia phone i can sand memopad files via bluetooth. a very good thing... like free sms in a smal range... so i thougt that it is possible on te BB too... or can i edit some external files like word doc. who i have recived, so that i use them for stuff like with the memopad on my nokia...
    i hope u understand everything

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    im sorry but i dont believe memopad notes can be transferred via bluetooth. at least not in the 8100.

if you have the appropriate program to edit word documents on your bb, like beamberry, you can send those external files via bluetooth because they are saved as actual files...unlike the memopad notes
    Last edited by lucky13mt; 03-20-2008 at 05:37 PM.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!