Do i need to set up my pearl to be able to send or receive ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

quay no está en línea Stack level 1

Question sending pics?

Advertisement

Do i need to set up my pearl to be able to send or receive pics? The send key below a pic is shaded, and i'm also unable to receive pics my wife sends. Can any one help?
    thanks

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: sending pics?

Hi Quay,

Welcome to Pinstack First, do you have MMS capability on your cell phone PLAN? If not contact your carrier and ask for it. It often comes with extra charge on your plan. Then have them send you the service books. If you already have MMS on your plan (judging by your wife being able to send them, if you have a family plan you already have mms on your plan) simply log in to MyT-mobile and resend your service books.

If that still doesn't work, call CSR, they can help you further from there. I can't remember but I believe that in order to recieve MMS I had to first SEND an MMS to someone. Weird i know, but it is a thought.

Good Luck and let us know if that works for you.

Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

quay no está en línea Stack level 1

yeah we have mms on our plan, and was able to send up until i got the pearl last week. i check into all that. thanks for your help

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Quote Originally Posted by quay
    yeah we have mms on our plan, and was able to send up until i got the pearl last week. i check into all that. thanks for your help
    Just because u had pics messiging on your other phone doesnt mean u'll have it on pearl. Pearl works diff than any other phone. U need to have a data plan for $19.99 from TMO to be actually able to send and receive pics with pearl.