Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well then, there's your problem! You'll need an SD card to load the files to. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mbarlow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E81EC0

Re: Sending mp3s to the Pearl

Advertisement

Well then, there's your problem! You'll need an SD card to load the files to. Lots available through this board or check out EZlabel.com Get at least a gig, 2 gig is twice as nice and will hold more than 200 mp3 files/songs.

I don't think you'll have to do anything other than follow Founder's instructions to turn on storage mode (basically turns your Pearl into a drive) see above. It will probably prompt you for this on the Pearl when you plug it into the USB port. Mine does everytime. Keep working on it, you're gonna' love it when its working.

carniby no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Sending mp3s to the Pearl

all you need to do is go to the media-music menu. select recieve using bluetooth. then go to the bluetootch app and click send file, select the file and send. accept the impending transfer on your pearl. bam!

yaqui no está en línea Stack level 1
    JohnnyJB04, did you get to solve the Unable to connect (error 3) problem? Please let me know as I'm having the same connection issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12