Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much can I get for it? Its almost a month old , mint condition ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

alvin34865 no está en línea Stack level 2

selling my unlocked cing. pearl how much can i?

Advertisement

How much can I get for it? Its almost a month old , mint condition , the first day I bought it I put that plastic all over the body to protect it, so its new underneath. How much do you think I can get for it?

selling it with a 512mb microsd as well. And its unlocked.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: selling my unlocked cing. pearl how much can i?

i'd check ebay to see what they are selling for...then post here on bbay

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ell_trade.html

acjames no está en línea Stack level 1

hmm i dunno. i bought mine for $150 but you may be able to get more for it.

baseballkyle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i would say since it retails for $399 that you are probably looking at $375ish. but i would see if anyone bites at $399 since its unlocked (always a premium for that) and you're including a media card that can be had for $10-15 easily....

nice , thanks for the feedback guys, I will put up an ad, however if anyone or anyone that you guys know of that will be willing to take it off my hands for 400 bucks even email me alvin3486@gmail.com .

gonna put up ad now for it.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

May I ask why you selling it?

Last edited by cherrichiodo; 04-23-2007 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy

May I ask why you selling it?

i wanna get a 8800 , just a personal preference.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 04-23-2007 at 08:22 PM.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Ahhh good choice. Well but don't leave usb lol.

Last edited by cherrichiodo; 04-23-2007 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    Ahhh good choice. Well but don't leave usb lol.

BB Downloads
    www.*****.com

i wont.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Best of luck on the sale man! Around here you can scoop a like new unlocked one for around 280. I sold one for right around there 3 weeks ago. If you have a bunch of people starting to hit you around 400 send one my way. I have an unlocked bloodberry!

Quote Originally Posted by avante
    Best of luck on the sale man! Around here you can scoop a like new unlocked one for around 280. I sold one for right around there 3 weeks ago. If you have a bunch of people starting to hit you around 400 send one my way. I have an unlocked bloodberry!
    I wasnt aware that i said if i was offered 250- 300 I wouldnt consider taking selling it. can you please redirect me to where I said that? thanks.

If offered anywhere in that range I will definitely consider selling it. Most online sites sell pearls anywhere from 250 upwards to 500. Go figure.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by alvin34865
    I wasnt aware that i said if i was offered 250- 300 I wouldnt consider taking selling it. can you please redirect me to where I said that? thanks.
    Wow, Sorry Alvin. I didn't mean for you to get worked up about my comment. You're right, never did you say that you wouldn't take offers on your phone. To me it seemed like you had no idea what you're phone was worth. That being said when someone started talking about 375-399 you chimed in quick. When 150 was talked about you didn't seem quite as interested. You then went on to say that you were going to put an ad up. You asked if anyone was looking to take it off your hands for 400 even. Once again you're right though, i'm not arguing that.

Hey Alvin, if you know anyone that will take my pearl off of my hands for a cool 600 even let me know. In fact i'll advertise it at 600 or best offer. Don't be afraid to throw offers at me that are in the 100-200 range though, I'll think about anything

Realize this is all in good fun man, if I offended you I apologize. Good luck on the sale and let us know how the 8800 treats you.

Quote Originally Posted by avante
    Wow, Sorry Alvin. I didn't mean for you to get worked up about my comment. You're right, never did you say that you wouldn't take offers on your phone. To me it seemed like you had no idea what you're phone was worth. That being said when someone started talking about 375-399 you chimed in quick. When 150 was talked about you didn't seem quite as interested. You then went on to say that you were going to put an ad up. You asked if anyone was looking to take it off your hands for 400 even. Once again you're right though, i'm not arguing that.

Hey Alvin, if you know anyone that will take my pearl off of my hands for a cool 600 even let me know. In fact i'll advertise it at 600 or best offer. Don't be afraid to throw offers at me that are in the 100-200 range though, I'll think about anything

Realize this is all in good fun man, if I offended you I apologize. Good luck on the sale and let us know how the 8800 treats you.

dude!! I am not offended lol . I wasnt really aware of what prices it goes at cause its my first time selling the pearl, I have a friend who got 450 for his , lord knows how he got that much but I looked around most sites and most of them have the pearl unlocked selling at 250 with a few at 400 , if I get anywhere from 250 to 400 I will sell.

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~howd you get yours unlocked? I'm with tmo.. I'm thinking of selling mine cause like you, I also would like the 88xx whichever tmobile will get soon. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by audreypearl
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~howd you get yours unlocked? I'm with tmo.. I'm thinking of selling mine cause like you, I also would like the 88xx whichever tmobile will get soon. Hehe.

http://www.gsmphonesource.com they are quick and easy instructions to unlock via email. pm me and I will give you the promotional code to use to get 6 bucks off the price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast