I am selling a NEW pearl, (my old one broke, and I am selling the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pearltmo no está en línea Stack level 1

Selling My Pearl......Have Some Questions

Advertisement

I am selling a NEW pearl, (my old one broke, and I am selling the replacement.) I have the original box, all the manuals, a wired headset, the BRAND NEW (never powered on, still has screen cover) pearl, the battery, the charger, a USB cable, and a 1gb MicroSD memory card. What do you think I should try to sell it for?
    PS. Mods, if this is in the wrong section, please move it!
    Thanks!

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: Selling My Pearl......Have Some Questions

I can't give you the exact amount...when I sell a handset I usually scout ebay to see what they are going for. Well, that is if you are planning to use ebay. If this phone you are selling is a replacement like you say it is most likely a refurb. I always mention that it is a brand new refurb that has never been used. But that is up to you to decide.
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll
    I can't give you the exact amount...when I sell a handset I usually scout ebay to see what they are going for. Well, that is if you are planning to use ebay. If this phone you are selling is a replacement like you say it is most likely a refurb. I always mention that it is a brand new refurb that has never been used. But that is up to you to decide.
    Yea, good point, I didnt think of that. Ebay looks like about 225-ish... Do you guys think I could get that?
    Thanks!

PIN/ID
    Ask me

Well it always helps if you have extras to go with it. I always have a case, car charger or some such thing....it sets you apart from others. Make sure the others selling aren't selling unlocked versions for the price you quoted. That always pulls a better price. Give it a shot. I always put a buy it now in there too for the impulse buyers. Set the price for the buy it now a little higher than you would normally ask. Hey there is a price to pay for instant gratification.....right?

P.S...power it on once to make sure it works. You wouldn't want to sell a DOA handset.

Well it always helps if you have extras to go with it. I always have a case, car charger or some such thing....it sets you apart from others. Make sure the others selling aren't selling unlocked versions for the price you quoted. That always pulls a better price. Give it a shot. I always put a buy it now in there too for the impulse buyers. Set the price for the buy it now a little higher than you would normally ask. Hey there is a price to pay for instant gratification.....right?

P.S...power it on once to make sure it works. You wouldn't want to sell a DOA handset.
    Yea, these were locked ones without memory cards....so I started mine at $200....does that sound fair..oh and I did power it on once...that was a good idea, all worked well however...

PIN/ID
    Ask me

I think it sounds fair. I got my pearl for 50 bucks but I signed my life away...lol. And the way I look at it is...if somebody buys it it was fair.

I'm sure you wont have a problem selling it. Just be honest and true. Good pics always help too.

I think it sounds fair. I got my pearl for 50 bucks but I signed my life away...lol. And the way I look at it is...if somebody buys it it was fair.

I'm sure you wont have a problem selling it. Just be honest and true. Good pics always help too.
    Yep, I got some great pics, and I described it exactly as it is. I have a feeling all will go well

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would of thrown in free shipping and raised the buy it now price. Just my 2 cents though.

PIN/ID
    Ask me

And make sure you make insurance mandatory. With phones of that value insurance is important.