I want to knw how to take a picture off the 8120 Browser and saving ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

alamik4ever no está en línea Stack level 2

selecting pictures off of 8120 Browser

Advertisement

I want to knw how to take a picture off the 8120 Browser and saving it to my memory card. The 8100 was able to do this, but I can't seem to find out how to do them on the 8120. I just got the phone yesterday and i'm still learning. Anyone with a answer please pin me my pin number is 24595322. Thank you...
    alana
    Last edited by alamik4ever; 04-18-2008 at 09:45 AM.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    when int he browser, click in the menu button, go up to select mode, go to the picture, hit the menu button, choose save image.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post
    when int he browser, click in the menu button, go up to select mode, go to the picture, hit the menu button, choose save image.

That is how you do it on 8100! It doesn't work like this on 8120, maybe not at all. If someone can please help me out with this question, I want to take pictures of my friends and family off web page, and save it to there profile on my phone. Thank you. And thatnks for trying to help mister koolaid man. lol

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Interesting...You can tell I haven't played with the pearls much in the last year or so...hah...I am usually just fixing the broken ones. Let me grab an 8130 here and see what I can find out.

pumpkin24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It does work like the pearl 8100, I just tried it...just make sure to move cursor over the pic and then save image.. Hope that helps (o= I love this phone (o=

8120 And ascendo Photos

I
    Last edited by alamik4ever; 04-18-2008 at 04:47 PM.

8120 and ascendo photos

I keep having problems with Ascendo photos on my 8120, I had no problem what so ever on my 8100. Are they compatible? When I hook my device to the computer, and open ascendo on my phone and my desktop and try to transfer pictures to my device I get a message stating to open up ascendo on my phone, and connect it with my usb. It also shows on my computer that the picture is going to my phone but when i look into my phone there's nothing there... Help!

I keep having problems with Ascendo photos on my 8120, I had no problem what so ever on my 8100. Are they compatible? When I hook my device to the computer, and open ascendo on my phone and my desktop and try to transfer pictures to my device I get a message stating to open up ascendo on my phone, and connect it with my usb. It also shows on my computer that the picture is going to my phone but when i look into my phone there's nothing there... Help!

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Did you figure out how to save pictures from the browser? I got my 8120 yesterday and can't figure it out either.

Angel

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pumpkin24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Alamik4ever, when you select ur picture that you want to save off of a site, hit menu button on side of trackball and select "select mode" then move cursor over the picture you want to save...then hit menu button and select save image...hope that helps... (o=

Thumbs down Pumpkin

There is no option to save picture off of Browser on 8120! i've tryed almost everything. The only option to save is the image address. If anyone else finds out otherwise, I don't see any option to save a picture to your media card from the 8120 Web Browser. Have you even tryed this Pumpkin? If you did and it really worked who's your service provider? i have tmo