Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Just got mine a few days ago and it is GREAT!! I would recommend it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rangetek no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Seidio's NEW Blackberry 8100 Holster

Advertisement

Just got mine a few days ago and it is GREAT!! I would recommend it to all of you with no problem.. I ordered the GIZMOSKIN case over 2 weeks ago and have never recieved it.. BEWARE of GIZMOSKIN

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Quote Originally Posted by rangetek
    Just got mine a few days ago and it is GREAT!! I would recommend it to all of you with no problem.. I ordered the GIZMOSKIN case over 2 weeks ago and have never recieved it.. BEWARE of GIZMOSKIN
    I got mine today from GIZMOSKIN took 2weeks, guess cuz it's coming from Canada they say. but of course I can't use it cuz I have yet to figure a way to get my Pearl out of the ExtremePDA case I have it in now. between the scratch guard I have on and the plastic cover on the case they have formed an undetachable bond together lol I'ma holding it over some boiling water see if that works.

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the surface of the inside of the holster has very fine padding which is nice-guess it kinds buffs the screen when in the holster. The outside feels slightly rubberized? Its easy to get the BB in and put of the holster--almost too easy--dropped it in the car twice as it slipped out of my hand to answer a call. I know I know BT!

You do have to make sure the click happens, though cause I dropped it once then when it wasn't all the way in. No harm done though. See why I need this?

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~one other small thing: the part of the clip that contacts my belt--the part that is attached to the main part of the holster has teeth I guess to hold it on the belt when clipped, and I noticed this tends to scratch my wider leather belt. Just a small thing.

For the people worried about the cost of it-I would argue the value of a thing is only worth what someones willing to pay for it. If its not worth $30 to you....

seidio no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    The skinned Pearl will not fit in the holster. I know Seideo has skinned and unskinned holsters but I don't think they have one for the Pearl yet.
    We WILL have one out very shortly - hopefully, within the next week.

Lynza no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DF2024

Just ordered a skin and an LCD cover. I'm making Phonesox (yes the name is stupid but it makes me laugh) for my Blackberry and for a friend's Sidekick 3 as well. It's just a wool felt case with no frills, but it adds a little shock protection and I can keep it in my pocket without having to worry about throwing my keys in there on accident.

http://static.flickr.com/91/27758604...181630.jpg?v=0

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

before i got my seidio clip, i was using one of those microfiber sunglass cases. It worked good except that it didn't put the phone to sleep, so if i forgot to lock the keys, it would dial in my pockets.

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Just got my clip case today. Its very nice and worth more than the $x ones you find on any corner or on ebay. I like the clip part at the top as well that keeps the phone in. The material is a very nice rubberized plastic that definitely wont hurt the phone.

One caveat is the belt clip is a bit lower than normal. The top of the phone totally hits me in the side. When I make the phone horizontal it just feels funny being that the clip hinge is now at the bottom of the phone and the top sticks out from my belt. Ive found that keeping it on a 45° angle feels the best.

Just my $.02,
    Alex

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Laz, the problem with the music still playing, even with the call in progress is a known problem with the pearl. It might be an operating system fix. I wonder if it is taken care of with the Rogers or O2 OS? Anyone know?

canuck64 no está en línea Stack level 1

So to be clear, this holster will function will all of the "In Holster" settings settable in the profiles? How does it know it's in the holster anyway?
    Great responses so far. Thanks in advance.

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by canuck64
    So to be clear, this holster will function will all of the "In Holster" settings settable in the profiles? How does it know it's in the holster anyway?
    Great responses so far. Thanks in advance.
    there's a magnet in the holster and a sensor in the phone near the bottom.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234