Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well David, I took the plunge and bought one. I look forward to receiving it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Seidio's NEW Blackberry 8100 Holster

Advertisement

Well David, I took the plunge and bought one. I look forward to receiving it and I'll post comments here once it's in my hands.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I looks very nice. And there's even a similar one for my 8700.

seidio no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    Well David, I took the plunge and bought one. I look forward to receiving it and I'll post comments here once it's in my hands.
    Please do. Feedback from our customers is what drives our development train.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

I love to have Holsters as well but come on $30 for a piece of plastic? that's rediculous. I payed that much for my Lambskin Leather Pouch

Quote Originally Posted by laz
    I love to have Holsters as well but come on $30 for a piece of plastic? that's rediculous. I payed that much for my Lambskin Leather Pouch
    Everyone has their carrying preferences. Our holster series has done well with a variety of phone lines. On the othre side of the specturm pricewise, we just introduced translucent and black skins for the 8100 at an introductory price of $9.95.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com

PIN/ID
    Ask

David, I just ordered your holster last night and I wanted to add the black skin to the order. I called you store and they said it is in the warehouse for shipping (not shipped yet) and that I could not add skin to the order. Is there anything you can do? Please send me a PM if something can be done. TIA.

David, I just ordered your holster last night and I wanted to add the black skin to the order. I called you store and they said it is in the warehouse for shipping (not shipped yet) and that I could not add skin to the order. Is there anything you can do? Please send me a PM if something can be done. TIA.
    The best way to get this changed would be to call our customer service department and ask for Margaret. She can be reached at: 832-204-1118. She is the manager and would be the one capable of helping you to combine those orders. I would call her as soon as possible.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Just received the black skin and holster today (ordered it two days ago). The skin is great. Unlike the one sold on the BB site, there is an extra skin that covers the 4 top buttons (green, menu, back and red). I like the feel and it is not too sticky (I was worried about this). The holster too, works just as described and the workmanship on both items is very good. I like that the black skin covers most of the silver sides...it was too flashy for me. I like the subtleness of my now skinned Pearl and I would suggest anyone still interested one, should really consider the one offered by Seidio.

Just received the black skin and holster today (ordered it two days ago). The skin is great. Unlike the one sold on the BB site, there is an extra skin that covers the 4 top buttons (green, menu, back and red). I like the feel and it is not too sticky (I was worried about this). The holster too, works just as described and the workmanship on both items is very good. I like that the black skin covers most of the silver sides...it was too flashy for me. I like the subtleness of my now skinned Pearl and I would suggest anyone still interested one, should really consider the one offered by Seidio.
    Thanks very much for the endorsement. If you have any suggestions or changes you'd like to see, please post them here or email them to me directly.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com

sna66 no está en línea Stack level 1

so the pearl with the skin will fit in this holster, i was thinking that there will be a different skin/ holster combo?

HEXED no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'll have to check this skin thing out. I'm gettin used to my leather case and a protected skin will just mess up the bond me and leather casing have melted together as one damn love triangle!!

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by sna66
    so the pearl with the skin will fit in this holster, i was thinking that there will be a different skin/ holster combo?
    The skinned Pearl will not fit in the holster. I know Seideo has skinned and unskinned holsters but I don't think they have one for the Pearl yet.

RIMed no está en línea Stack level 2

$30 is too much for this. $20 is much more reasonable with a nominal shipping charge.

HEXED no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oh, kool. I just gota really make sure I protect my screen, I dropped my phone once and it slid on the concrete like a damn highdro plain boat and I felt like children services should take my phone from me for neglect! I felt like Doo Doo on a stick! Just bad! So yeah the cover is somethin i'll be lookin into,

somebody7 no está en línea Stack level 2

I just received my black skin from Seidio. I have to admit, I love the way it feels and looks. I ordered it on Tuesday, received it today (priority mail). I regret not buying the screen protectors. Will buy them very soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast