Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by ruth I made my final decision, i will be buying the 2nd ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Seidio Two-Toned Custom Leather Side Case

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ruth
    I made my final decision, i will be buying the 2nd one. I am just kidding, will be buying the first one.
    Good choice!!! I have a horizontal case that is very similar, although I like yours a little better. Mine too is leather.....enjoy.

Last edited by drew4flt72; 08-13-2007 at 10:32 PM.

KenGillis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240341E2

I got the second case (albeit black) from the T-Mobile store for $20.

Works fine for me. It has the holster functionality, and it protects the phone pretty well. It also leaves all of your jacks open, so you can charge/tether your BB without taking it out of your case.

As well, you can clip it on your belt loop to keep it horizontal, and I rarely have any issue getting the BB out of the case. It slips open easily, and slides out smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by KenGillis
    I got the second case (albeit black) from the T-Mobile store for $20.

Works fine for me. It has the holster functionality, and it protects the phone pretty well. It also leaves all of your jacks open, so you can charge/tether your BB without taking it out of your case.

As well, you can clip it on your belt loop to keep it horizontal, and I rarely have any issue getting the BB out of the case. It slips open easily, and slides out smoothly.
    I have a Pearl from AT&T and T-Mobile case would be last choice and it wouldnt go together. I like that the USB port and the jack is open but i really need something that gives me really excellent protection.

Last edited by ruth; 08-13-2007 at 10:22 PM.

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Ruth

I am also with AT&T and one day I had to go into the AT&T store and they saw the Tmobile case and simply rolled their eyes and I told them if and when they got a better case then I would buy from them lol.

Seriously though if you are going to India and want to really protect your Pearl, i would also suggest the cover for it. I think Seidio has a bundled package and that is what I have and I must say I have dropped my Pearl serveral times since I got the case and rubber cover for it and personally to me it has saved the Pearl. Cause one drop last week was a six foot drop to concrete and my Pearl suffered no damage and was cushioned. The magnets keep it asleep until you remove the Pearl. I have also gotten alot of compliments on the case. I took Stacey's advice and got the case and I have not regretted it one bit. I think you cannot go wrong on any of the cases. Hope this helps and please let us know how it goes.

Shadow63 - i already have the Blackberry Skin. And always keep it on.

I have a really messed up question...i doubt you guys can answer (i sent them an email about it).

http://www.blackberryden.com/81seidioside.html
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=563

Are these the Same Exact cases. The discriptions read the same thing...but the prices are different.
    But chosing the cheapest shipping options the prices are equal.

PIN/ID
    242949a0

Yip those are the same cases. Interesting that one is selling cheaper, but they git ya on the shipping everytime. Good on you having a skin on it to give it more protection. I ordered mine from Seidio but I guess it does not matter where you order it from and it arrived rather fast.

look forward to a review soon. I got my mom to order it and should come towards the end of this week.

PIN/ID
    242949a0

Ok here are some pics of my case with the BB in it. The case is about 4 months old and has been thru alot in those 4 months lol.
    Last edited by shadow63; 08-14-2007 at 09:48 PM.

Oh thanks a lot. Your pictures are really clear. And that is a lot of room! And that case looks new. My case should come on Friday. Looks like you used an Olympus camera.
    Last edited by ruth; 08-14-2007 at 09:56 PM.

PIN/ID
    242949a0

Yes good ol Olympus . Glad you liked the pictures and honestly i am surprised they are in focus seeing as i had some "paw" help with the camera lol. Let us know when you get your case.

rubuntu no está en línea Stack level 2

the first one looks good!

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

Ruth, I am in Pakistan....right next door to India and I've had both my Pearls since last April. They have done wonderfully here and it seems like the hot weather has not impacted them at all. One thing that I really appreciate in my TMo case is that all the ports are accessible. I wonder if that will be the same in the Seidio case, so I can hook it up to the charger while its still in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Haider
    Ruth, I am in Pakistan....right next door to India and I've had both my Pearls since last April. They have done wonderfully here and it seems like the hot weather has not impacted them at all. One thing that I really appreciate in my TMo case is that all the ports are accessible. I wonder if that will be the same in the Seidio case, so I can hook it up to the charger while its still in it?
    Haider I dont think you can charge the Pearl while its in the Seidio Case. I will let you know when it comes.

PIN/ID
    242949a0

No, you would not be able to charge or use the usb while it is in the case. But it is still an awesome case

Quote Originally Posted by shadow63
    No, you would not be able to charge or use the usb while it is in the case. But it is still an awesome case
    Its likely that your phone wont get damaged or needs to be protected heavily during its charging...its likely that your phone rests on a table while it charges. But for those who listen to music...it sucks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast