Ok I bought the rubberized case with holster, screen guard, and GPS receiver: got my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SDU_Eric no está en línea Stack level 3

Seidio Pearl Accessories

Advertisement

Ok I bought the rubberized case with holster, screen guard, and GPS receiver:

got my skin today with holster, the only thing i don't like is that when you lift up the top clip, it doesn't push the phone out... you kinda have to stick your finger in to push the phone out and pull... it just isn't a smooth transition... hope they can improve that

Screen Guard, easy to apply, just a pain to get some bubbles out, its great for $6 - a little pricy but will be worth it in the long run

GPS receiver - have to charge the battery for four hours, will let you guys know what I think... but i have to say.. I was surprise to see how tiny that thing was... its the size of your pearl screen!
    Last edited by SDU_Eric; 11-09-2006 at 09:35 PM.

Tried my GPS today... from home to work, works great no complaints on it...... I was using the BB map and when I went off the route suggested ('cuz i know which route is faster) the map will not auto. calculate a new route..... does anyone know if this will be updated? Also does anyone know if the BB map uses any data at all while using GPS?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SDU_Eric
    Also does anyone know if the BB map uses any data at all while using GPS?
    Not 100% sure but if it has to download map sections I imagine it does.

desjr7359 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DECE1A
    Which GPS did you purchase, and does it allow you to use it and your bluetooth headphone at the same time? I'm not sure if the screen size of the pearl would work that well, but it would be nice to have, kinda one of those I can do this so I'm doing this things Also, what price did you pay for it too?

Quote Originally Posted by desjr7359
    Which GPS did you purchase, and does it allow you to use it and your bluetooth headphone at the same time? I'm not sure if the screen size of the pearl would work that well, but it would be nice to have, kinda one of those I can do this so I'm doing this things Also, what price did you pay for it too?
    I bought the $80 GPS receiver. I am not sure if it will work with a headset while using a GPS, don't think thats very safe while driving either ........ its alright 'cuz you just follow the purple highlighted route from the screen... if you mount it on where the air condition fan near you, it should be ok... or have your passanger read off the GPS to you

levanhieu no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF4321
    sounds pretty cool, hope you have fun with the GPS receiver. I already have a navigation system in my car, so I dont think I would purchase one. Now...I always thought that the blackberry's screen was too small to read while driving...but I hope it works fine as a GPS system.

desjr7359 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DECE1A
    Recieved the Black Skin from Seidio's today. Very pleased with the fit and look (not to mention that it covers up the T-Mobile branding - hate to advertise for someone without being paid to do so). Now I can put my pearl in my pocket and not worry about scratching it with my keys.

phungy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'll be looking forward to the holster. I have the rubberized case as well as the ultimate screen guard. I agree about the small bubbles but not a biggie. Quality is great for only $6.
    BB 8100 v.4.2.0.42 Unlocked
    Accs: 1GB MicroSD, BSE Total Body Skin, Seidio Rubberized Case, BT H500

PM me for NEW OEM BB Pearl battery doors!

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3
    Seidio is offering a special discount on the following BB 8100 products.

1) BB 8100 rubberized case
    2) BB 8100 crystal cases (clear, smoke, and Pink)
    3) BB 8100 skin cases (all colors)
    4) BB 8100 holster
    5) BB 8100 skin/crystal case holster
    6) BB 8100 skin/holster combo
    7) BB 8100 crystal case/holster combo
    8) BB 8100 rubberized case/holster combo
    9) Two toned side case for BB 8100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Blackberryforums Members Only and From Nov 16 to Nov 19, 2006 Only!

Starting today and ending at midnight Nov 19, 2006, if you buy any of the above products from our web store you will be able to save 15% for each product by using the code : BB8100CASE. Go to our site and purchase the the products that you desire. Then when you “checkout” and get to the Payment page, you will see a box asking for Discount Code, enter the code there.

This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Past purchases do not apply.

If we run out of the stock, we will still honor your purchase when the stock arrives. Only the crystal case or rubberized case purchased during this time frame are eligible.

All prices are in U.S. funds.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm glad you're offering discounts to Blackberry Forums members only! Is it safe to assume that because you're posting on Pinstack.com, that members of PINSTACK might be able to use this "exclusive" discount as well.
    Thanks.