Seidio Two-Toned Horizontal Leather Case for Pearl ~ Cost : $27.95 Total cost after S&H ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Thumbs up Review: Seidio Leather case

Advertisement

Seidio Two-Toned Horizontal Leather Case for Pearl

~ Cost: $27.95 Total cost after S&H $34.90 (took $6.95 S&H).
    You can get it as low as $32.90 (with the cheapest S&H).

~ Pros:
    …Very easy to open and close the case since it uses magnets.
    …Has plenty of room so your pearl will slide in and out easily even with a skin on.
    …Has a sleeper function. Slide your pearl in and your phone goes into stand by and sleeps so it Saves battery (I had to constantly press the mute button all the time).

~ Cons:
    …the belt clip doesn’t rotate. You cant charge the pearl while its in the case or plug into the jack to listen to music (I don’t listen to music on the pearl).

~ Appearance:
    …The appearance of the case is very professional. Craftsmanship on the case is excellent.
    As mentioned on the sellers website, they case is indeed very soft and cushiony. The leather looks great and this is not some cheap leather. The leather matched and looked great with the Black Pearl. The inside of the case is really nice as well. And the stitching on the case is nicely done.

~ Functionality:
    …The flap is very easy to open and close (I really like the magnets). Opening the case and taking the pearl out is not an arduous process. There is plenty of room (even if your peal has a skin on) and the pearl can be removed effortlessly. I did notice the pearl stirred a bit in the case when it was without the skin on (not really a problem, your pearl wont fall out and you wont really notice it unless you are running). I use the hole at the bottom of the case to push the pearl up and pull it out. The belt clip is excellent and it slips on to belt or the pants/shorts easily. And the clip is firm and your case stays on secure (doesn’t move around and I ran with it…not to test it out….i had to run to the tennis courts).
    And I really love the Sleeper function, slide your pearl and it sleeps. So this isn’t a case for my pearl….its a Crib. It conserves battery power by automatically shutting off the screen

~ Conclusion:
    …This case looks great and is worth every penny. No disappointment. I was looking for a case that looked very professional, black, and was vertical. And this case had everything I was looking for and had the sleeper function. Perfect!

Pictures at : http://picasaweb.google.com/rmfunnypics/Case

And I want to credit mjwood0 since I got the idea from his review to write mine. Thanks, this is probably my first trough review and I didn’t know what to mention and how to write it.

If you want an expensive expensive case get Vaja cases
    http://www.vajacases.com/vaja/catalogo.nsf/htmlmedia/cge171c_comb/$file/vazabache_azzurro.jpg
    Last edited by ruth; 08-16-2007 at 03:41 PM.

ameilius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DDD916

Re: Seidio leather case Review

nice nice review! - thanks for the info....

i made an unboxing vid...avi. format....having trouble uploading to youtube

i will figure it out sometime soon..

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

nice review thanks
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

Um...this case is made in China...and has magnet.....any recall for this????