i tried searching and didnt see any other threads about this. I woke up this ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3

Section of keyboard not working!

Advertisement

i tried searching and didnt see any other threads about this.

I woke up this morning and the keys (zx) across to (delete/backspace) dont work, all the rest of the keys work exept for this row. I took the phone apart and cleaned the metal connectors on the board and also the back of the plastic buttons, and still no response.

Has anybody else had this problem? I dont have insurance so im stuck with it till i cough up the money for another one. Is there a thread somewhere about fixing it or does anybody have any suggestions? Anybody got a BB they can donate? :P

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I've heard of this, I think the way to fix this is to re-install the OS. Give me a second, I'm gonna try to find you a helpful link

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Hmmm...can't find the thread!! but I did see one a while back regarding this issue. Sorry, maybe someone who's experienced this can help

good luck

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    i did reinstall the OS i crossed my fingers but the keys are still dead, thanks for your help. I guess i need to start shopping for a new phone