So my BB just stopped working, it had a flashing LED. I have searched around ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Crow801 no está en línea Stack level 1

Searched, BB 8100 is not turning on and not connecting to pc.

Advertisement

So my BB just stopped working, it had a flashing LED. I have searched around and I have also done everything I can to see if I can get my Pearl to work again. So far... nothing. I have tried to connect it to my pc, my desktop software is having no luck connecting to my phone via USB. I checked all my USB ports all work fine. I have tried to wipe my BB using the JL_Cmder it says that it has wiped the phone. Now the LED stopped flashing, but I am still Phoneless. I even downloaded the software off of my service providers website and still nothing. So I need to know if anyone can shed some light on how I can either get it working or connected to my pc.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Are you saying that you see the lights flash when you power it on but it is a completely blank screen, no error codes?

Crow801 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Only one light is flashing and it's the red LED indicator. It will flash once with a slight pause then 3 times after that.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Yes but does the screen light up/turn on when you boot the phone?